- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps. For Mac- GPU- AMD or NVIDIA. For windows- GPU- Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better). CPU- Intel i5-4xxx quad or better for both OS
- State-of-the-art USB 3.0 Type C connection
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology. Supported OS - Windows 10 (64-bit). MacOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Stream Command: add webcam, overlays, and more. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual/Installation steps. Nintendo switch(unencrypted HDMI)
With a slick exterior, streamlined curves and striking LED status strip, HD60 S outperforms in appearance alone. But the real power lies within. Stunning 1080p60 quality leaves no doubt that you’re serious about your craft, while a state-of-the-art, reversible USB-C connector gets you hooked up in a snap. It’s plug’n’play taken to the next level – literally.
HD60 S features a reliable, high-performance USB 3.0 connection to bring Instant Gameview to an external capturing solution for the first time. Now, your stream is powered by superior low latency technology that gets you up and running on Twitch or YouTube, in no time.
Want to show off your skills, showcase your highlights, or share your entire story as it unfolds? With HD60 S, wield the power of advanced GPU acceleration to seamlessly record hours of your gameplay. Then access your content right where you need it, and instantly create history.
Capturing your gameplay is just the beginning. With frictionless performance, HD60 S gives you the edge so you can hone your production, and stand out from the rest. Your audience will notice.